Thursday, October 22, 2015

TBT: Dozer

I found this picture (1980, I think) of Clayton on his bulldozer.  It caught my eye because I think this is the same dozer sitting out under our pear tree!  It doesn't move much anymore, but still works when we need it.
 

The guys finished up harvesting everything that was ready yesterday.  That only leaves part of Austin Frank's and a field of after-wheat beans yet to cut.  I think it might be next week before those are ready to go.  We are expecting rain tonight-tomorrow.  That would be such a blessing!  Quentin dusted in the last field of wheat yesterday in anticipation of some rain.  He didn't want to wait too long to get it in the ground.  Hopefully, the wheat they planted earlier will go ahead and come up with a nice rain, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment